On 4/29 Governor Beshear announced that salons and personal services are set to reopen on May 25th 2020. While I’m thrilled that a tentative date for reopening has been announced, it’s still not clear how the first reopening phases will go. We’re still a month away, and things can always change. So whatever ends up happening, I completely trust and support the experts in doing whatever they feel is best for the safety of everyone.
In regards to my clients, both new and established:
- If your appointment was canceled due to covid-19 AND THE DATE HAS ALREADY PASSED, I kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment directly with me. PLEASE EMAIL or TEXT so that I can get you back on my books.
- If your appointment is BEFORE 5/25 and HAS NOT ALREADY PASSED, I kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment on your own. Simply access the confirmation email you received when your booked your appointment, and click the icon to “reschedule/cancel appointment”
- If you would prefer to cancel, no worries, your deposit will be returned to you. To cancel simply access the confirmation email you received when your booked your appointment, and click the icon to “reschedule/cancel appointment”
If you have an appointment, and you are wondering about my safety protocols, below is an infographic to illustrate what is expected in this post Covid-19 world.
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE SICK
- YOU MUST COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WEARING A MASK, NO EXCEPTIONS. OTHER PPE IS ENCOURAGED,
- YOU MUST WAIT IN YOUR CAR, AND TEXT UPON ARRIVAL. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN IT IS SAFE TO ENTER.