- Please be aware that color intensity will be significantly darker and sharper immediately after the procedure. This will reduce by 30% -50%
- Although numbing cream is used during the procedure, slight sensitivity/ discomfort may still be felt by sensitive clients.
- Delicate or sensitive skin may be red and/ or swollen after the procedure.
- Please wear your normal makeup to Highbrow Artistry on the day of your appointment.
- Please DO NOT drink ALCOHOL the night before your treatment.
Try to avoid the following medicines, herbs, supplements, and spices prior to your treatment:-Black pepper-Cardamom-Ginger-Cinnamon-Garlic-Horseradish-Mustard-Fish Oil Supplements-Vitamin A and E-Niacin-Blood Thinners-OTC Pain Killers
- If you decide, brow shaping using waxing should be preformed at least 48 hours before the treatment, but it’s not required.
- Electrolysis treatment should be undergone no less than 5 days before the treatment
- Chemical, laser peeler Retin-A should not be utilized 6 weeks before the procedure.
Topical Anesthetic Advice
Allergic Reaction: can occur from any anesthetics used during procedure. If you suffer from an allergic reaction, you should contact your doctor immediately. Allergic reaction response may shoe through redness, swelling, rash, blistering, dryness or any other symptoms associated with allergic reaction.